close

可愛的音樂小精靈Taylor

一首甜蜜可愛的小情歌

以下是我自己的不負責任翻譯,有些並非逐字翻出

只希望能表達出這首可愛的歌的意境~

(持續修訂中)

 

Mine

You were in college working part time waitin’ tables 你曾在學校餐廳工讀
Left a small town, never looked back 離開小鎮,不再回頭
I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin’ 我對再度陷入愛河感到恐慌
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts 若愛不能長久 何必為情所困?

I say "Can you believe it?"
As we’re lying on the couch 當我們倚著沙發上時  我說 "你相信嗎?"

The moment, I can see it. 就在那時 我瞬間明白了
Yes, yes, I can see it now 是的,我真的明白了

Do you remember, we were sitting there, by the water? 還記得我們曾一起坐在水池畔嗎?
You put your arm around me for the first time 在那裡你第一次擁我入懷
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter 你改變了一個家庭破碎的女兒
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine 你是我擁有最美好的東西

Flash forward and we’re taking on the world together 未來我們將共同闖蕩世界
And there’s a drawer of my things at your place 我的東西躺在你的抽屜裡
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I’m guarded 你了解我的秘密心事 知道我為何小心翼翼
You say we’ll never make my parents’ mistakes 你說 我們不會重蹈父母的覆轍

But we got bills to pay 但我們得付出代價
We got nothing figured out 我們對很多事懵懵懂懂
When it was hard to take 當一切難以承擔時
Yes, yes, I thought about 是的,這正是我擔心的

Do you remember, we were sitting there, by the water? 還記得我們曾一起坐在水池畔嗎?
You put your arm around me for the first time 在那裡你第一次擁我入懷
You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter 你改變了一個家庭破碎的女兒
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine 你是我擁有最美好的東西

Do you remember all the city lights on the water? 你還記得倒映在水面的城市光影嗎?
You saw me start to believe for the first time 你看到了 我第一次開始"相信"
You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter  你改變了一個家庭破碎的女兒
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine 你是我擁有最美好的東西

Oh, oh, oh

And I remember that fight 我也還記得那次爭吵
Two-thirty AM 凌晨兩點三十分
Yes, everything was slipping right out of our hands 像所有的東西霎時從我們手中滑出似的
I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street 我哭著跑出門 而你追著我到大街上
Braced myself for the goodbye 
cause that’s all I’ve ever known  我知道的 是我得孤單面對分離
And you took me by surprise 但意外地 你擁抱了我
You said, "I’ll never leave you alone" 你說:我不會丟下你一個人
 
You said, "I remember how we felt sitting by the water 你說: 我還記得那天坐在水池畔的情景
And every time I look at you, it’s like the first time 每次看著你 都彷彿是第一次看到般
I fell in love with a careless man’s careful daughter 我愛上了一位家庭破碎的女孩
She is the best thing that’s ever been mine" 她是我擁有最美好的東西

You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter 你改變了一個家庭破碎的女兒
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine 你是我擁有最好的東西
Do you believe it? 你相信嗎?
Going to make it now 正要去印證
I can see it 我看得到我們的未來了
I can see it now 我現在看得到了

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 kjting 的頭像
    kjting

    凱莉的喵喵屋

    kjting 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()